Heath Ledger/ Joker Bust. W.I.P

CH33ZEBURG3R

Well, i wasn't going to post this just yet as after this initial stage, the rest of it will get delayed due to me moving house and having a lot of painting and flooring to do amongst other things, but i decided to show progress so far.

The Bust is by Kevin (coofunkcurly),which was the one that all started with a lifecast and then worked on an 3D printed, i then had this shipped directly to Steve (streetjudge79) who has just finished his work on it, i had him paint it up after seeing the great work he did on a previous joker bust, i ordered the eyes from Tech-Optics and had them shipped directly to him.

Im very happy with the end result, and again would like to say a big thanks to him. Now, once I'm more settled into the new home i will be doing the hair myself, i will be buying a real human haired laced wig, and then it will be the clothing. I'm not sure just yet whether it will be a half torso bust of a full sized job.

Anyway, i will hopefully start the hair in a few months.....until then, hope you like the start of it.

2vngrgk.jpg

suy42v.jpg

2m2xmdy.jpg

2r5uo04.jpg

30v0gpd.jpg

242elxx.jpg

A photo with the eyes taped into place

34ywbjk.jpg

Eyes in

2uh1w06.jpg

19xv2a.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back