Heads and Bios

aliengod33

I am planning my suit and have been looking at different vendors for the pieces I want to customize but I have a big problem. I do not know which bios fit on the different vendors predator heads :) Does a anyone have a breakdown of what bios work with what vendors heads?

Currently I am itching to get the death or plague bio from Urats and the hybrid elder head from Mannowar if this helps. Thanks.

Do most people use a half mask with a bio attached or a full mask with a bio? I am beginning to believe that it is fairly difficult for full masks to match up with bios unless they are specifically designed to go together.

it depends how confortable you want to be
halfmask+bio combo its way cooler vs full mask + bio, you might suffocate if your not getting enough air

Blasturbator pretty much summed it up. It's cooler with the half mask/bio combo, but to each their own. A member here by the name of "xdmray" does a very nice half mask which a lot of bios fit. He is currently re-sculpting his half mask and said that he is going to sculpt it so that the bios should still fit. A few bios that I know of fit his original are: Hez: P1, Scar, Celtic, Tusky; biohunter76: Berzerker, P1, P1 Big Red edition, and a few other.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back