HD lich king pdo files head to toe. (wrath of the lich king trailer accurate)

Guys, just starting looking into making Lich King Outfit and you guy are the best source out there.... I take my hat off to you Shadeling :) Thankyou for your efforts, appreciated by all

Not enough to post, I'll put them up when they are ready

Edit: I should have something tonight. The basic programs are moved to the new computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
From everything I have seen, that part is some clever bit mapping. There is very reference to it that I can find.

Were wrapping up getting ready to head home after 6 weeks of install

I'm building the Lich King armour based on these pep files, adapting the parts for foam as I go, but I wonder; Several of the files are using different scale factors. Is this intentional? Is this proportional scaling between the parts, so they should remain in this scale, or are they simply scaled thusly for convenience when unfolding?

I guess my question could be shortened down to "Can I print these files and expect them to fit each other, without changing the current scale of the pep file?"

Glad you're doing this! :)

I'm building the Lich King armour based on these pep files, adapting the parts for foam as I go, but I wonder; Several of the files are using different scale factors. Is this intentional? Is this proportional scaling between the parts, so they should remain in this scale, or are they simply scaled thusly for convenience when unfolding?

I guess my question could be shortened down to "Can I print these files and expect them to fit each other, without changing the current scale of the pep file?"

Glad you're doing this! :)

Ack, I apologize for the scale issue. I thought they were all the same scale factor when I first started, thus kept the same numbers across the board. I'm home again and will try to find time to work on the helmet some more without getting burned out again.

Thanks for the reply! So they're all supposed to be using the same scale factor? What scale would you suggest?

And here's a progress pic of it as well, so you know your work is being put to good use ;-) I pretty much used the inner shell for constructed the face-plate, but I split it differently to haave as few seams in the foam as possible. So the only 'flower' part is the top of the head.
10548149_393608100804299_8942256891417304141_o.jpg

Wow, that looks amazing, I would suggest using the measuring tool in pep and adjust the scale measurements from there.

I believe JF has a write up somewhere

looks good :) okay now on to the scaling problem...open the file in pepakura designer and then scale the thing to the appropriate size...(I apologize if this part was very obvious.)
but before that you obviously need to know exacly what the measurements must be right? here are some ways to make the armor the perfect scale for your body: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f32/how-scale-your-pepakura-armour-tutorial-35523/ (I apologize again if you knew this already...)

- - - Updated - - -

thanks shadeling! none of this would be possible without your help!!!! :D

- - - Updated - - -

thanks shadeling! none of this would be possible without your help!!!! :D

I must apologize for this, but I wont be able to finish re-unfolding the helmet. Every time I open the files for editing I start to feel sick to my stomach. I know I'm burnt out from looking at it, and that may be why.
Learned a lot form working on it. Good luck to everyone that uses these files

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back