Limited Run Hasbro Millennium Falcon Resin Kit

Tony how many more batches are you guys planning to make?

According to the first page you are on batch 7. Is that correct?

When will you need payment for batch 8?

Thanks

Tom

Tony how many more batches are you guys planning to make?

According to the first page you are on batch 7. Is that correct?

When will you need payment for batch 8?

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom!

Mike now is casting the 8th Batch.

For then 9th Batch payment I think that it will take three weeks, more or less, depending on the speed of Mike casting the kits.

Merry Christmas pal!

Hi Tom!

Mike now is casting the 8th Batch.

For then 9th Batch payment I think that it will take three weeks, more or less, depending on the speed of Mike casting the kits.

Merry Christmas pal!

Okay you still have me under my old name for batch 8. Can you move me to batch 9 or even 10 if possible. Should be good by then.

Thanks

Tom

Okay you still have me under my old name for batch 8. Can you move me to batch 9 or even 10 if possible. Should be good by then.

Thanks

Tom

Tom.

The list on the first page is not up to date..

You're on 11th batch now. That's OK?

Many thanks for your support!

Cheers

Heads up!

Mike has started sending the 8th Batch parts, so at the end of the next week all the 8th Batch guys will receive the resin kit.

I will be invoicing the 9th Batch guys the next week.

Many thanks for your support!

Hey I PM'd FZ6, but figured I could ask some of the senior members here my noob modeling questions. Specifically, which Hasbro Falcon does this go on? When I search them I see hero series and the like, but not for sure which one is the one I'd need.

Second, do any of you have a build thread using this kit? I'd like to see the difficulty level and some of the changes required to assemble. Thanks!

The one in this picture is the one these parts are for
k2-_6b604d96-c49b-4ba2-8443-1bfac9b678bf.v1.jpg

It's pretty plain jane as far as a toy is considered. No lights, sounds, opening cockpit or interior, no figures included. But it's got good detail and is made to scale really well so there's tons of potential for modeling.

Here's the main thread for the BMF, hope you didn't have any plans for the rest of the day if you want to read through all of it.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=216125&page=121&p=3867814#post3867814

The one in this picture is the one these parts are for

It's pretty plain jane as far as a toy is considered. No lights, sounds, opening cockpit or interior, no figures included. But it's got good detail and is made to scale really well so there's tons of potential for modeling.

Here's the main thread for the BMF, hope you didn't have any plans for the rest of the day if you want to read through all of it.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=216125&page=121&p=3867814#post3867814

I really appreciate you getting back to me so fast! That's the one I figured, but wanted to be sure. I remember walking past a rack of those at Wal-Mart last year and passing them up...

I'm at work, but always happy to waste time. Thanks again!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back