Limited Run Hasbro Millennium Falcon Resin Kit

Hi Tony,

Can you put me in for a radar, radar support, cabin cone and one laser with yoke?
I'm in the U.S.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave.

Well, we're selling grouped Level kits (1, 2 or 3) plus other parts. Let me see with Mike.

Many thanks for your interest!

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Today I've started invoicing the 6th batch guys.

Please darbyvet

I need your data.

Name:
Address:
Paypal:
Kit:

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Invoice received and paid! Is it possible to get another set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Hotshot.

Yes, no problem. I can add a new set for you. Mike has to work a little bit more... :D

Another Level 2?

If affirmative I will send to you another invoice for the new set.

Many thanks for your support.

I hope that I'm not too late. Please. I would love to get my hands on the full set level 3. I have already purchased the short cockpit interior from shapeways.com . Hopefully it will still fit in the long cockpit cabin.

Greetings from the UK Tony, hopefully I'm not too late to this thread. I would also like to order a full set of level three please.

Kind Regards

Martin

Last edited:
I'm curious as to how long you plan to offer these? I'm really interested in getting a level 2 set. My bank account has been hit a little harder than normal because my AC and refrigerator recently went out. It would probably be a couple weeks before I could order.

I hope that I'm not too late. Please. I would love to get my hands on the full set level 3. I have already purchased the short cockpit interior from shapeways.com . Hopefully it will still fit in the long cockpit cabin.

Greetings from the UK Tony, hopefully I'm not too late to this thread. I would also like to order a full set of level three please.

Kind Regards

Martin

Hi Tony, will you add me to the list for a Level 3 set please - international shipping.

Cheers

Hi guys.

Yes, you're in time. No problem.

I will add you to the 9th batch. Actually Mike has started casting the 6th batch.

I will need from you -PM me-:

NICK:
NAME:
ADDRESS:
PAYPAL:
KIT:

I will be invoicing you through Paypal in 3-4 weeks.

Many thanks for your support guys!

Cheers

I'm curious as to how long you plan to offer these? I'm really interested in getting a level 2 set. My bank account has been hit a little harder than normal because my AC and refrigerator recently went out. It would probably be a couple weeks before I could order.

Well, by now we will be casting until the end of August, mid September. So you have one month and half, at least.

Cheers

Hi Mike/Tony

Will you clarify if you plan to make the following parts available. If yes, do you know when and for what price?

1. Cockpit interior
2. The boarding ramp
3. The boarding ramp interior corridor

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Hi Mike/Tony

Will you clarify if you plan to make the following parts available. If yes, do you know when and for what price?

1. Cockpit interior
2. The boarding ramp
3. The boarding ramp interior corridor

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Hi Damien.

Yes, we're working on these parts.

We plan to make a new run of parts which contains:

1.Cockpit interior (sidewalls, seats and consoles)
2.Boarding ramp
3.Boarding ramp corridor entrance
4.Cockpit door
5.Panther grebblie engine (x3)

Maybe this new set of upgrades will grow with new parts.

We haven't sourced a price yet. as soon as we have more news I will be posting here or on a new thread.

Cheers

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back