Limited Run Hasbro Millennium Falcon Resin Kit

I am looking into buying a few things on shapeways, and was wondering if the "nozzle exhaust cones" will ever be available in resin?

I am looking into buying a few things on shapeways, and was wondering if the "nozzle exhaust cones" will ever be available in resin?
Hi Mr.

By now not. But for sure Mike will be able to do it after releasing all the resin kits.

Thanks

OK guys!

Thanks!!,

Level 2 for me please. Shipping to Canada.

Note that I will be away for the first 3 weeks of May with no internet access so I don't mind paying in advance before I leave if my batch isn't ready by then. I really don't want to miss out on this run. Thanks guys.

Hi Tony, I confirm Full Set Level 3....shipping to NY...can you tell me how to pay?

Send you PM

Please send me the whole amount and the paypal adress for 1x "LEVEL 2" and 1x "LEVEL 3" with shipping to Germany - Thanks :)

Level 3 / US shipping
Thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Level 3 / US shipping
Thanks!!!

Sorry, first run of anything I've ever been in on so I may be a bit thick here - I'm apparently in the second batch (and...the third or fourth as well?), which is complete. Does that mean you guys are ready to receive payment and ship, or just that the second batch is full of names?

Hi Timmy.
I'm filling the batches with the names of the guys that are confirming Kit Level and shipping.
After that I will be requesting the payments through Paypal. Per order.

Mike will be casting 10 kits per week, so every batch will be produced in a week. Just putting some order to adjust production times with batches. 1st batch, 1st delivery in one week. 4th batch, 4rth delivery in 4 weeks -approx.-. We will try our best to keep it this way.

Many thanks for your support!!!

Sorry, first run of anything I've ever been in on so I may be a bit thick here - I'm apparently in the second batch (and...the third or fourth as well?), which is complete. Does that mean you guys are ready to receive payment and ship, or just that the second batch is full of names?

Hi Timmy.
I'm filling the batches with the names of the guys that are confirming Kit Level and shipping.
After that I will be requesting the payments through Paypal. Per order.

Mike will be casting 10 kits per week, so every batch will be produced in a week. Just putting some order to adjust production times with batches. 1st batch, 1st delivery in one week. 4th batch, 4rth delivery in 4 weeks -approx.-. We will try our best to keep it this way.

Many thanks for your support!!!

Gotcha, thanks, just wanted to be sure. Question on the cockpit cone - is that the newer long cone listed at SW (with improved details, panel lines, etc), or the older version?

Just to help clarify the time line on this, batch 1 of 10 sets will be cast starting this Monday, so Monday April 6-Monday April 13 should be first 10 kits, shipping on or around April 14th-16th.

The only reason i would push the shipping later to like April 16th for the first batch is the potential for extremely long lines at the post office on April 14th and 15th, it's last minute tax filers and i have waited up to an hour on the 14th and 15th in years past. Wait 1 day until the 16th and it's pretty much back to normal.

I will post more pics early next week.
thanks
mike

Mike, you have PM.
Just to help clarify the time line on this, batch 1 of 10 sets will be cast starting this Monday, so Monday April 6-Monday April 13 should be first 10 kits, shipping on or around April 14th-16th.

The only reason i would push the shipping later to like April 16th for the first batch is the potential for extremely long lines at the post office on April 14th and 15th, it's last minute tax filers and i have waited up to an hour on the 14th and 15th in years past. Wait 1 day until the 16th and it's pretty much back to normal.

I will post more pics early next week.
thanks
mike

Please change my order from 2 full sets to two sets of level 2.

US shipping

Thank you
Chris

Last edited:
Parts I want are:

All sidewalls
mandible pieces
2 complete gun sets (guns and yoke)
gun windows
radar dish and supports

cockpit interior (if/when available)
Gun turret wells (if/when available)
engine vents (if/when available)

Hi Kenobi.
You're in for a Level 2 set. The only part you don t need wil be the cone.

For the inner parts -cockpit, turret well and turret window- go to Shapeways. For the engine vents contact Johnny Crash. I don t have designed this part!!

Many thanks for your support!!

Parts I want are:

All sidewalls
mandible pieces
2 complete gun sets (guns and yoke)
gun windows
radar dish and supports

cockpit interior (if/when available)
Gun turret wells (if/when available)
engine vents (if/when available)

Hi Timmy.

Is the long cone second version, but not the very last one.

Thanks!

Gotcha, thanks, just wanted to be sure. Question on the cockpit cone - is that the newer long cone listed at SW (with improved details, panel lines, etc), or the older version?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back