Limited Run Hasbro Millennium Falcon Resin Kit

Question for Mike - the teeny-tiny piece that was missed in batch one on the greeblie boxes - did you incorporate that into the batch two castings? It looks like it's on there to me. And to make sure I don't go completely mental sifting through bits of resin, the headlights are separate from the kits that you guys have sent, correct? Cheers!

I know this may not be on topic , but I feel I must say something on behalf , of FZ6 and Mike S. , I have went thru some really hard times with losing so much this past month , but these guys are willing to work with me, because I really cant afford much anymore right now :$ , and these guys have been totally the best and professional to help and work with me, so with that being said , thank you gentleman, and bless you both for talking with me and trying to work something out slowly with this project, my hat is off to you fellas !!! :thumbsupSincerely top notch guys , and a pleasure to talk with on a personal level to FZ6 , you have helped me with our conversations , and I appreciate your honesty and private conversations !!!! Anyone could not ask to deal with anyone better than these 2 guys here !!! Thanks once again !!! :cheers

I am in batch 6.Any time frame for when this will be produced.Thanks

Hi Darby.

I will be invoicing the 6th batch guys in 2-3 weeks. Now we're casting the 4th batch.

Everything is running as planned.

Many thanks for your interest!!

Finally got my parts today after a prolonged mess up with the post office and customs.

They are really nice clean casts, very impressive. Can't wait to get started on this, big thanks FZ6.

Hi Guys, me too just got it very very nice details. Mr. tony's and Mr. Salzo's kit is the best!

Just a couple of points..

My Radar dish and cockpit got out of shape and is deformed due to the packaging...any tips on getting these back in shape?

I did not recieve the small pieces on the greeblie boxes and also the front mandible extra part that Mr. Tony said they will be sending out...any chance we are getting those?

Want to thank Mr. Tony and Mr. Salzo for offering this kit..you surely make us happy! Cheers!

TIME TO GET SERIOUS BUILDING NOW...HAHAHA!

Attachments

• IMG_20150514_101044.jpg
    IMG_20150514_101044.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 250
I can now announce that soon will I start to model a Crewset. These are adapted to the original cockpit of Shapeways. Han Solo, Chewie and Leia. These are highly detailed handmade manufactured. This set is also produced in Resin. Requests to Toni.
Greeting Werner

Great!! Very interested!!
I can now announce that soon will I start to model a Crewset. These are adapted to the original cockpit of Shapeways. Han Solo, Chewie and Leia. These are highly detailed handmade manufactured. This set is also produced in Resin. Requests to Toni.
Greeting Werner����

Hi Guys, me too just got it very very nice details. Mr. tony's and Mr. Salzo's kit is the best!

My Radar dish and cockpit got out of shape and is deformed due to the packaging...any tips on getting these back in shape?

I did not recieve the small pieces on the greeblie boxes and also the front mandible extra part that Mr. Tony said they will be sending out...any chance we are getting those?

Want to thank Mr. Tony and Mr. Salzo for offering this kit..you surely make us happy! Cheers!

WOW....that's amazing work , these gentleman have done.....the detail is amazing !!! Congrats sir, will be watching the builds on these for sure

Guys how do you rate the base Hasbro falcon? Got to say it looks very nice for a cheap toy, some of the detailing is impressive and the scale is insane. Id definatley grab one of these upgrade kits If I get a Falcon.

I would rate the Falcon as a good start, a good base. There are alot of details, however the details are very soft and flat.
But with some work, it can be turned into a very good version of " That piece of junk" we all love.

Guys how do you rate the base Hasbro falcon? Got to say it looks very nice for a cheap toy, some of the detailing is impressive and the scale is insane. Id definatley grab one of these upgrade kits If I get a Falcon.

Glad that you liked our resin kit guys!!

Mike has worked very hard!!!

Odessa, lets wait to Mike for an advice about the bent dish and cone. I suppose that with warm water you will be able to reshape them. Mike?? mslz22

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that, i thought i had those wrapped up pretty good.

So I can send replacements for those when i send out the bonus "headlights" Those are in process at shapeways now, along with the boarding ramp and boarding interior parts and a new version of the cockpit. I need to talk with tony about how we are going to handle the updated cockpit, we may just send everyone a new cockpit anyway but let me confirm that.

thanks
mike

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back