Hasbro\Master replica Lightsabers

JesseSavage

Hello all,
I'm really new to the prop forms but I've learned loads from all of you
and now i have a Question or two,
first question is about FX lightsaber conversions
I was wondering if anyone here has Ventured out and converted their own fx lightsabers?
and I was wondering I now there is a few differences between The Hasbro and the FX lightsabers but can you Also Convert the Hasbro ones?
I have many Master replica ones including Anakin's AOTC lightsaber is Two or three i'd like to convert and my girlfriend recent bought me Luke Skywalkers ROTJ lightsaber from Hasbro and i'd like to convert that as well
But one i'm not sure if i'd trust myself and i don't know of anyone who Does that for a person and i was wondering if anyone has seen a video of the conversion process or anything
Also i was wondering about the the stronger Saber blade has anyone used one and are they really that much better?
anyway if any of you could help me or at least guide me in the right direction?
Thanks for your help
-Jesse-

The FX-sabers forum is what you are looking for. All types of custom work there!

I'm not very familiar with the Hasbro FX sabers, but i've read that they're pretty similiar to their MR counterpart. I'd say that as long as you can take it apart and access the electronics without busting it you should be able to convert it.

Listen to Mr K you should. The FX-Sabers forum is the best place to be for all things lightsaber related. When you talk about moddifying them I assume you mean converting them to a Luxeon setup? Some sabers are easier to convert than others. But they can all be converted. Check out their forum and you will find all the info you need.

The sabers that MR made that Habro now makes are the same. The big difference is that Hasbro skimped on the finishing. Instead of the chrome plating that MR did on the ROTS Obi Wan Hasbro left the body bare aluminum and painted the neck gold instead of gold chrome, just as an example.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back