has the 44 magnum been used as a prop base?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ob1al

Sr Member
Originally posted by judgedredd@Jan 10 2006, 08:35 PM
bump
[snapback]1155514[/snapback]​

Hey mate. I know that particular air revolver, I think. ;)

I can't think offhand that a magnum has ever been used as the basis of a prop blaster (but I'm certainly no expert on these matter) - it would probably make a hell of a cool custom though.

Regards

Al

judgedredd

Sr Member
i need to turn it into something else as i am not supposed to have it :)

Originally posted by ob1al+Jan 10 2006, 10:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ob1al @ Jan 10 2006, 10:00 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-judgedredd
@Jan 10 2006, 08:35 PM
bump

I can't think offhand that a magnum has ever been used as the basis of a prop blaster (but I'm certainly no expert on these matter) - it would probably make a hell of a cool custom though.

Regards

Al
[snapback]1155540[/snapback]​
[/b]

OldKen

Master Member
dare i ask why you arent supposed to have it???

Originally posted by judgedredd+Jan 10 2006, 06:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(judgedredd @ Jan 10 2006, 06:12 PM)</div>

Originally posted by ob1al@Jan 10 2006, 10:00 PM
bump

Regards

Al
[snapback]1155606[/snapback]​
[/b]

judgedredd

Sr Member
its a gas powered airpistol a really weak and useless one but i found out you need a license for them so i either need to turn it into something else or get rid.
Originally posted by oldken+Jan 10 2006, 11:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ Jan 10 2006, 11:14 PM)</div>
dare i ask why you arent supposed to have it???

Originally posted by judgedredd@Jan 10 2006, 06:12 PM

Originally posted by ob1al@Jan 10 2006, 10:00 PM
bump

Regards

Al

[snapback]1155606[/snapback]​
[snapback]1155611[/snapback]​
[/b]

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.