Has anyone done a Dr. Doom costume?

Lando

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone done a Dr. Doom costume? from the movie? I would ove to put one together but im not talented like you all are. Maybe I can buy one :rolleyes

url

Does anyone know if theres a pepakura file for a Dr. Doom mask?
Steven thanks for the link, not quite what im looking for, im looking for a movie replica

Unfolding is quite simple actually. I would do it for you but I'm at work now. I am sure you could find someone to help.

I have a helmet that I bought several years back. When I get home I can post some pic's. See if it is what you want.

dont know the exact size but I wear like a 7 1/2 hat and it fits me fine. The helmet comes in two half's. the face plate and the back plate so there is no problem putting it on like a stormtrooper helmet.

Here are the pics of the helmet / mask. It is made of fiberglass and is real solid. Would be will to sell LMK. The back plate is held on by strong magnets (I forget what they are called, I think rare earth magnets). There were three sets but one has fallen off but should be no problem getting another pair.

A guy at a paintball scenario I played in did a pretty good Doom on the cheap.
When I say "pretty good" I mean "It looked cool until he got shot all to hell" LOL

That's me in the Cap suit. It was a Marvel comics based scenario. In addition to Cap and Dr. Doom we also had Mephisto, Drax the Destroyer, Surtur, Adam Warlock, Nick Fury, Thanos, Morg the Merciless, Punisher and Spider-Man.

Here are the pictures of me wearing the helmet and one of the inside. The helmet is signed by the maker and dated "2007 #3" (cast). I cant remember the guys name but he did post the sculpt here on the RPF.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back