Has anyone done a Dr. Doom costume?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lando

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone done a Dr. Doom costume? from the movie? I would ove to put one together but im not talented like you all are. Maybe I can buy one :rolleyes

url

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lando

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know if theres a pepakura file for a Dr. Doom mask?
Steven thanks for the link, not quite what im looking for, im looking for a movie replica

Snake

I have a helmet that I bought several years back. When I get home I can post some pic's. See if it is what you want.

Snake

dont know the exact size but I wear like a 7 1/2 hat and it fits me fine. The helmet comes in two half's. the face plate and the back plate so there is no problem putting it on like a stormtrooper helmet.

Snake

Here are the pics of the helmet / mask. It is made of fiberglass and is real solid. Would be will to sell LMK. The back plate is held on by strong magnets (I forget what they are called, I think rare earth magnets). There were three sets but one has fallen off but should be no problem getting another pair.

Ham

A guy at a paintball scenario I played in did a pretty good Doom on the cheap.
When I say "pretty good" I mean "It looked cool until he got shot all to hell" LOL

That's me in the Cap suit. It was a Marvel comics based scenario. In addition to Cap and Dr. Doom we also had Mephisto, Drax the Destroyer, Surtur, Adam Warlock, Nick Fury, Thanos, Morg the Merciless, Punisher and Spider-Man.

Snake

Here are the pictures of me wearing the helmet and one of the inside. The helmet is signed by the maker and dated "2007 #3" (cast). I cant remember the guys name but he did post the sculpt here on the RPF.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.