Harry Potter: Hogwarts Textbooks

I'm still resizing mine... I found a suitable book, problem is I don't know if the printer can print on 9" width. It's either I print it on standard 8.5" x 14" and find a smaller book or try to find a place where I can have it printed on 9.25" x 14".

I printed it in sections, trimmed them, and glued the seperate pieces on to the book. That way I could use the entire piece of paper for each part and did not have to worry about the size of the paper. I hope I made that clear.

Dark Forces.. I did not save the spine file. All I did was remove the authors name and resize for the proper width of the spine. I am sorry I don't have a lot of detailed instructions for you. I just did what looks right.

For Norbert:

Hi-res: http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/JealousYclose/hogwartscopy.jpg

hogwartssm-1.jpg

these are look great. im thinking of getting some 2nd hand hardbacks of the HP books and putting these covers on them. using the cover on the book that has the most impact in the story.

any suggestion for what covers to put on what book.

the half blood prince is easy.

Sorcerer's Stone- Hogwarts A History (for the beginning and Hogwarts and all)

Chamber of Secrets- One of the Gilderoy Lockhart books

Prisoner of Azkaban- Maybe @Hinkypunk can make the Unfogging the Future Book (for the predictions that trelawney made)

Goblet of Fire- "Dark Forces" or "Magical Waterplants of the Highland Lochs"

Order of the Phoenix- Umbridges Dark Arts Defence Book- cause she didnt want them to learn magic

Half BLood Prince- pretty obivious :)

Deathly Hallows- The Lifer and Times of Albus Dumbledore

Hope these help!

Oooh fancy. I already made all those, cept for unfogging the future.. HOWEVER...

Drumroll please...

I'm working on "Death Omens: What to Do When You Know the Worst is Coming". There is NOT a screen design for this, so I'm making my own.

And it looks amazing thus far.

It's on the list James. I might do it on my lunch break tonight. Right now first priority is getting my invitations in order for my party. If anyone out there is creative, I'm trying to make my invites look like the Hogwarts Acceptance letter, which is cake, but I don't know what to write.

This is what I have so far:

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to // idk, this is where I'm lost //

The party begins at 8 in the evening on Saturday, March 12. Refreshments
will be served. Coming in costume is not mandatory, but we do request that
muggle clothing be worn. Please send us your owl no later than Friday
February 25 (RSVP).

My only problem is that this party is for adults so I don't want to it sound too cheesy. Any ideas, whilst I finish up the Omens book?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back