Harry Potter dark mark tattoo

drvfett2

Hey gang I was hoping someone had some screencaps of the dark mark tattoo in Harry Potter GoF. I was wanting to get one done on my arm. Any help would be appreciated.
ST

Originally posted by drvfett2@Feb 25 2006, 07:48 AM
Hey gang I was hoping someone had some screencaps of the dark mark tattoo in Harry Potter GoF. I was wanting to get one done on my arm. Any help would be appreciated.
ST
[snapback]1193084[/snapback]​

I only have the old TS version of the movie but maybe this can get you started...I know better versions were released last month but I just never got it since it is coming to dvd soon (March 7th)....I can certainly do a nice cap when the dvd comes out...unless someone else has a nicer copy of the movie right now...

Also I just want to note that in the movie it moves around on his arm a little so the orientation of the snake changes slightly over a few second period.

INT-2-1.jpg

Cool ..... that's great. I will see what I can come up with from that pic. The DVD should provide a few more shots.
Many thanks,
ST

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back