Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I just posted this on the Harry Potter Hogwarts trunk thread in the main forum, but thougth I'd post this here too as it's pretty universal.

It's the hogwarts crest as seen on the luggage at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I really like the wood cut print style they went with for this. Anyway, here it is

FinalHogwartsCrestMono.jpg

FinalHogwartsCrest.jpg

luggage-outside-hogwarts-express--large-msg-128970155923.jpg

Cheers!

To people who've seen the movie already, what's the verdict on the Beedle the Bard book. Same as the one Amazon sold a few years back or different? I usually wait a few weeks before checking out these films.

To people who've seen the movie already, what's the verdict on the Beedle the Bard book. Same as the one Amazon sold a few years back or different? I usually wait a few weeks before checking out these films.

It's quite different - it is about the same size as the version sold a few years ago (the blue cheap one, not the elaborate limited edition one) but it is MUCH thicker. The page edges are gold. The front cover actually has an illustration of Beedle himself. However, the brief illustrations inside seen when Hermione flicks through the book are very in the same style as the mass-produced copies, however i can't say they're 100% the same, as it really is a brief flick through the pages, but definately the same style, black ink, basic yet effective :)

Does no one have photos of the book ?

hey there. i am gonna post a photo of it later. i dont have a scanner unfortunately i will take its photo by my camera but im still charging its battery since i used so much during holiday :) soon i will upload a photo from fil wizardry book here. i hope will be in a good resolution.

Hey, i watched the movie again and noticed a lot of M.O.M pamphlets, purple parcels and fliers. Has anyone begun work on those?? Or does anyone have any reference pics? Or maybe just Ministry of Magic propaganda and paraphernalia in general?

Whilst reaing through my copy of Film Wizardry i came across a Ministry Of Magic I.D. Book/Card Id love it if someone came up with a full accurate design of it esp with blank personal details.

I just finished my Ministry Of Magic Visitor badge
Pics ,please? hehehe
By the way ... I will like to have a Ministry Of Magic I.D. Book/Card Id as Jericho suggested.I have the book but didn´t take out of it the props... so anyone who did it could scan it to make a blank one?
It will be cool to put your face in a ID card...

@Jericho and cristobal: I might be able to I have to see how hard it would be to do up blank one I have to look at it as for the Visitor badge I should take a photo of it and post it

There are currently a few listings on the bay, which have screenused pieces of the Deathly Hallows Quibblers that were blown up in Lovegoods house. There is one inparticluar which has a a full two page spread. They may be good reference to those of you making up your own Quibblers? The ebay username is rapt_collectables. The images are quite small, but the seller may send you some higher res photos if you ask.

I guess only High res scans could be got if you buy the prop...and sadly it´s a expensive one...lets hope some day a comercial Daily Prophet or Quibbler go to the market...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back