Harrison Ford Bust - Origins?

Ya, I mean, other than Steven Scott's work on Hick's, or Sigourney, this guys got the "gift". He captured Arnold, and that's the best likeness of Harrison i've seen anywhere. If i'm mistaken, please correct me -with pics! :)

Well I'd love to see one painted up, haired and in silicone. But still he looks more crusade to me in the posts. But I'd still like one. I mean it's pretty hard to find an Indy for a couple hundred bucks. Even raw.

I'm looking for one lol

Best
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Ya, I mean, other than Steven Scott's work on Hick's, or Sigorney, this guys got the "gift". He captured Arnold, and that's the best likeness of Harrison i've seen anywhere. If i'm mistaken, please correct me -with pics! :)

That's the rub... for me, if I commissioned, it could not be done better (for me). It's everything, the cast carries it.

...And to say more than needed.. Here's why:

1- It's Indy older, with experience
2- It's Indy WITHOUT the smirk, his face says more of experience than novice
3- It's Indy with the perfect expression. Perfect. He's a breathe away from calling a lady a princess or a girl a tramp... LOVE IT

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back