Harold Ramis passes away at age 69

This thread has made me feel more depressed! I remember at the age of 7, my parents taking me to see

The movie. From there I made a proton pack, out of an old book bag, and toy gun parts. I didn't think an

Actors death would bother me so much, but I guess it's because it was a part of my childhood. Than

6 years ago, I made a movie accurate proton pack, and ghost trap! Still feel like a kid sometimes I guess!

So sad to hear this, he was brilliant in pretty much everything. This past 12 months have really been something with the loss of many from the movie business...

Horrible news! :(

While I never got to meet him I always bugged Danny Aykroyd for stories about him.

A true comedic Genuis has been lost

In recent years Ramis's writing was the strongest asset that GB#3 still had going for it.

I can't imagine anything good coming of GB#3 now.

---

He definitely shaped the younger years of my childhood. Ghostbusters was the one movie (besides Wizard of Oz), I wore the VHS out on from watching it on repeat.

His movies were a staple in my household growing up.

I do hope they let the GB3 script go with him. I had alot of apprehension about it before hand, but now it will just seem horribly cheap if they make it with him gone.

RIP Spengler.

Truly a hero, from child-to-adulthood and onward. Murry was never as great unless guided by his hand, which was one of understated comedic genius and no words of praise on a forum can come close to doing his work justice.

I think Ghostbusters around the world should henceforth have a small shoulder patch bearing the name "Egon" to honor him.

1607024_643612645688001_638446973_n.jpg

All these images floating around are so touching and really bring it home. :(

Such a sad thing to hear. You just don't expect to hear about some people passing away. But it happens. It seems to hurt more since so many people here connected to him.

You will be missed...

Attachments

• egon.jpg
    egon.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 69

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back