Harold Ramis passes away at age 69

This man had a hand in everything that was funny for almost twenty five years. I can honestly say that my idea of what's funny was formed by his work.

1902847_356996681105196_978012143_n.jpg1970577_10202002238032480_1374715447_n.jpg

Gutted - watching GB right now....still great, and he wrote, acted and directed a LOT of great films.

Sad day, The Ghostbusters were The Beatles of 1984.

RIP. :(

My two cents:

I think Ghostbusters III has gone from a maybe to a certainty,like it or not his death is gonna dig up a lot of the old films and since there's been a lot of talk/planning flying around of it this is going to push people to want the film made.

This may also get Murry to settle down a bit and be okay with the idea of a new GB.

My two cents:

I think Ghostbusters III has gone from a maybe to a certainty,like it or not his death is gonna dig up a lot of the old films and since there's been a lot of talk/planning flying around of it this is going to push people to want the film made.

This may also get Murry to settle down a bit and be okay with the idea of a new GB.

I feel like just the opposite will happen. I think Ghostbusters 3 will be laid to rest with Egon.

Sad...I really liked him in both Stripes and the GB series.

Perhaps they can do like Sky Captain and the World of Tommorrow, and do a CG version of him.. Maybe even work the death into the film, and have a AI computer Egon built with his personality programmed in that projects a holographic version of Egon.

His greatest and final masterpiece.

Farewell Harold; thank you for so many laughs and memories. Maranatha, my friend. :(

Deeply saddened by this. He was such an incredible actor, director, and writer. He was responsible for so many great comedic movies: Ghostbusters, Caddyshack, Animal House, National Lampoon's Vacation, and that's just naming a few. Movies we all love and hold dear to our hearts. We've truly lost a comedic legend today, RIP Harold Ramis.

Wow, hard to believe it was his time, much too soon.
Harold Ramis's works made the world a much better place, made the world smile when it needed it, a real blessing.

See you on the other side Egon.

the-dar-910.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back