Hardcore tattooing

Wow, how have I missed this thread. I love the ink Bryan, simply love it. I cant wait to see more. I got to get me some more ink, as well. That **** is addictive!!

wow Bryan that is some really good work you've got done. Much more than the two I have right now. I'm actually working on an idea for a half-sleeve.

Just home from tattooist and here's the result, sorry about angle of the pic, had to use the mirror to see Back in tuesday to get rest of top sleeve done
IMG_6006.jpg
how much costwise f p2 tat?? out of interest

lee i'm sure your sculpts / pics whatevers clever will be used for quite a few tattoos somewhere somehow,....
as long as people ask ,......

Your artist ROCKS... Love the design and the shading. Being a heavily tattooed person myself, the artwork makes me want to go out and get another one. :D

You did what i want to do,the P2 on top of the arm.I have to pay so i am stil saving up for it.Love that tat .I want a band of diffrent bio's beneath the p2 to finish it of,not taking a full sleeve :)

You know, has someone created an Egyptian Themed Predator? That would so rock the house. I mean using Ancient Egypt as a theme.

That arm is insane... Great detail and I love how it all sort of ties together as one big tat.

Props to the artist!!'

Hardcore!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back