HARD TARGET gun

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Runner

Sr Member
You mean this one?

If so, it looks a lot like a single-shot .50 cal in-line muzzle loader with a muzzle brake, but I can't place the model.

- Gabe

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
That is the gun I am speaking of. My Lil Bro really wants one, so I am trying to find one, or a replica. When I say Little bro it's ok he is 22 lol.

Noeland

Sr Member
You don't see those in films much (ever) because it's a breach loading single shot, single action pistol. Not condusive really to the uber shootouts, where they expend 700 rounds and no one even gets hit. :)

It's a gun used mostly by big game hunters, so it was fitting to have it in this film.

I always thought this was a cool flick.
Njc-------------

Krel

Sr Member
The caliber is suppose to be .45-.70. But he must have been a fantastic shot to hit anything without any sites on the pistol. :lol

David.

mez7

Sr Member
Originally posted by Krel@Jan 25 2006, 01:58 AM
he must have been a fantastic shot to hit anything without any sites on the pistol.  :lol

David.
[snapback]1167298[/snapback]​

he didnt hit anything in the film, with that particular gun.....from what i remember