Limited Run Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Active Project

What version had brass washers? I know the Stembridge had brass, but those washers don't seem to have the same bevel anyway:

280241-stembridge.jpg

Last edited:
What version had brass washers? I know the Stembridge had brass, but those washers don't seem to have the same bevel anyway:

It has not been proven that the beveled washers were brass, it just that in my last couple ROTJ Active Projects a small minority wanted them made in brass so I just posed the question.

Oh, I see.

BTW, for those of you who are fairly new to this: the anodized aluminum washers/spacers I have from Boba Debt's last ROTJ active project are fantastic; I say stick with those.

We still need at least 17 people to keep the costs down.

Sign up if you're on the fence because when you see the pictures of the finished prop your going to wish you hadn't missed out on this run :)

I always have at least 10 people contact me once the parts are being made and I can't do anything for them at that point

If you look at the pictures from the archive the version we are doing has beveled washers and you can not see any brass. The only version that has washers with a brass look is the Stembridge Blaster and it has different washers with more of a radius?

If you look at the pictures from the archive the version we are doing has beveled washers and you can not see any brass. The only version that has washers with a brass look is the Stembridge Blaster and it has different washers with more of a radius?

It looks like it might be in this pic but it is hard to say...

Rare-LFL-Lucasfilm-Archives-Movie-Prop-Lost-Photos-Star-Wars-Indiana-Jones-Historic-Visit-Original-Prop-Blog-179-RSJ.jpg

Though other pics make me less convinced...

Rare-LFL-Lucasfilm-Archives-Movie-Prop-Lost-Photos-Star-Wars-Indiana-Jones-Historic-Visit-Original-Prop-Blog-181-RSJ.jpg

Rare-LFL-Lucasfilm-Archives-Movie-Prop-Lost-Photos-Star-Wars-Indiana-Jones-Historic-Visit-Original-Prop-Blog-185-RSJ.jpg

But, as I said, I'm fine with whatever, haha.

One thing though is I'm going to change my vote on the milled details from 'maybe' to 'yes' after seeing those shots

So I get the feeling that we are good on the way the following parts have been made in the past

• FLASH HIDER
  • SPACER WASHERS
  • BEVELED WASHERS

So now we can move onto a different part

I'm glad IA posted those pictures because it is a perfect segway into the next part we need to discuss.

The SQUARE detail on the right side.

In the past most people have used the commonly available flat sided rubber bumper.

But as you can see in picture 04 it has radiused sides. I have a vintage bumper that has the correct shape and could have these cast or machined but they could add $5-$8 to the price of the it.

The flat sided bumper only adds about 50 cents to the cost of the kit.

So I need to know what the group wants.

Please discuss the Square detail.

Thanks

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back