Han Solo Ep 7 costume

Here are the initial prototype boots:

solo-boot-prototypes_zpsuesizfwz.jpg

No, besides the color, the leather and pattern are also different. These are similar, but completely different boots. ;)

Hmm, you're right, looking closer. The basic shoe form and the front tongue is the same general type, but the "swoop" down by the ankles is lower on the new ones, compared to more straight back on the Falcons, and the tops are more rounded/equestrian compared to these flatter new ones.

Magnoli, those boots GREAT! I have no doubt they will be fantastic! :D:thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

koolmoedee1000, Thanks for posting those shirt photos!
It helps to make for more informed decision-making ;)

Around $295 with shipping depending on your location.

Do you know when these will be available? Also I was looking around your page for a footwear measurements form to make sure I order the right size, but I wasn't able to track it down. I know I speak for a few different folks when I say thanks for making these available.

Do you know when these will be available? Also I was looking around your page for a footwear measurements form to make sure I order the right size, but I wasn't able to track it down. I know I speak for a few different folks when I say thanks for making these available.

I'll inspect the prototypes thoroughly later this week. Once I approve the run, it'll likely be a month before they are ready, in the least. As for sizing, they will be standard US sizes (though these do tend to run a little large, so if in doubt, get the size down).

I'll inspect the prototypes thoroughly later this week. Once I approve the run, it'll likely be a month before they are ready, in the least. As for sizing, they will be standard US sizes (though these do tend to run a little large, so if in doubt, get the size down).

Good deal! Looking forward to these. I've cancelled the order on the boots I had on the way, so now the waiting game begins. :lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back