Han Solo Belt - Second attempt

IMFletcher

Made a better version of the Han Solo belt based on mistakes with the first one...

7021199177_b60d2d5e5c_c.jpg

I just finished one of my own, and am getting ready to submit my application for Rebel Legion membership. Here's a little constructive criticism from someone who researched this probably too much:

• You need another set of snaps in the back, ideally spaced about twice the distance the first two are spaced.
  • You're missing the circular disc on the pouches side
  • Your CO2 canister loop looks too large
  • The relay tools pouches have too large of a cutout in the center
  • The last rectangular pouch looks too large
  • You need some more spacing in between all the pouches
  • You cut off too much on the holster, but I understand that may be because of the blaster you are using (maybe one of the toy ones?)
  • Missing the grooves on the belt and holster mount part (since this is a ANH config)

Hopefully I didn't come off as too harsh, as it still looks great! Plus you made it yourself, which gives you extra points instead of just buying something. Keep up the good work...

:thumbsup

Havok,

I totally appreciate honesty! My disc from Elvis hadn't arrived when I took this pick. I noticed in some recent pics that the slot in the pouch is too big but with the last pouch I don't have dimensions. I guessed on the size. If anyone has the pouch dimensions I would love it. I left the stitch groove off because this belt has interchangeable buckles for all three configurations and so I left it off. That's also why I don't have the third snaps on the back. On my next set of buckles I am hopefully going to fix it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back