Halo weapon Mechanics

Church

Is there anyone out there who has been looking for a way to make the mechanism for the firearms the UNSC uses? I have and i think this thread could help everyone make slightly better props that could possibly work closely to the one in the video game

How so? are you looking to make a functioning prop, like an Air Soft gun, or are you looking to make a fictional guide for how to disassemble/perform maintenance on the halo weapons? or make a "see through" or partially disassembled/cutaway display prop?

Ive been doing some research and the closest match to the halo SOCOM ODST pistol is the glock 17 it bears the most resemblance and if you scale the parts to the right size then you could in turn have the parts for the ODST pistol

Glock_parts_diagram2.jpgGlock_parts_diagram2.jpg

By getting hold of a glock 17 and a replica of the halo odst pistol you could compare the sizes and see how big they are to each other.

Then you could have a cutaway look of the glock 17 and halo odst pistol then compare where the parts should go and how much bigger or smaller they need to be.

But the only problem for me right now is getting the glock 17s parts to compare to the SOCOM odst pistol.

More than likely there are multiple pistols like it and all of them are good comparisons.

But the data still remains the same though

While the 1911 is the most basic of handguns the odst pistol and the standard pistol in the game both have an integrated hammer and are more complex than the 1911

It seems to me that its more easier than it should be but the only problem that i have is getting the size of the odst pistol.

But its still going along nicely none the less

So recently ive found a suppressor that is the closest thing to a ODSTs suppressor for the pistol ISSC-FD917[_.]_2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

So therefore if i coulf make a cross-section version there is the suppressor complete but all that remains is the pistol itself

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back