HALO Master Chief Resin Armor

all in all it is a great costume and I would definetly buy it if wasn't so warped. the paint and the build is high quallity but those get over weighed by the amount of warping, was this a pep? if so what thickness of card stock did you use? maybe try less resin at once and use a thicker card stock.

wait no this is a cast build. maybe try suporting the mold with a stronger mother mold? and what did you make the mold from a peped model, foam, 3d print? this is the stuff people will want to know if they are going to buy it.

I don't know what Shawn used when he made it. I think he's OOB now as his old email bounces back. It can be easily shaped to give the best fit to the wearer with a heat gun.

all in all it is a great costume and I would definetly buy it if wasn't so warped. the paint and the build is high quallity but those get over weighed by the amount of warping, was this a pep? if so what thickness of card stock did you use? maybe try less resin at once and use a thicker card stock.
Not sure what Shaun used when he built it. Any warping can be adjusted/removed by a heat gun for a custom fit to the wearer.

Well, since I'm selling it, I want people to see the "current state" of the armor. I don't want to be accused of using incorrect pictures.
i didn't mean it in a bad way but if I where selling it then I would try and make it the least warped as possible

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back