Halo: Faith 6G pistol

codered11343

I was doing a search for Halo the movie (I believe that a official Halo movie with Microsoft and Bungie's blessing will be made...someday) and found some info on a fan video in production called Halo: Faith witch lead me to the pistol they are using. This is based off of the original Halo: Combat Evolved pistol and I think it looks great.

From the photos, I think it looks the right size, and coloring, but more importantly it has WORKING ACTION!!! The slide moves back and forth and has at least one working switch. I with I had more info or dimensions or something more for everyone, but I love this thing. I really wish I knew if it A: had real gun internals for shooting blanks (Like Mal's pistol), B: If it was based on a real semi-auto pistol and C: A video of it. Here are the links to the Facebook page where I found them and (what I think) the prop makers website.

Halo: Faith | Facebook
PeteManderFx | Making reality out of imagination.

Just wanted to share all this with the most talented people on the internet.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back