Halo Energy Sword and Spartan (Pic Heavy)

CoolDad

EDIT: This started out as a costume thread posted in the wrong section but since I am building the energy sword I am going to leave it here and update the sword here.

Last night I got the request to build an energy sword. After thinking there would be no way I could get it done, I got to work. After a few hours last night and today I have a good start. The lights are just wrapped on it for a test. I am building it from scratch from cardboard, hot glue, and bondo.

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I have. :)

Last edited:
Re: (MODS Please Move)Halo Noble Six inpired Spartan Halloween costume (Pic Heavy)

I can't speak for anyone else, but I sure enjoyed looking through your work. That is such a cool costume, your son is a lucky boy and it's so sweet you've put in so much effort with it. Make sure you post up another picture when he's fully ready to hit the streets.

Awesome work!
Hooyah!

Thank you for your kind words. I am not sure who I am building the costume for more, him or me. I do get a lot of enjoyment out of the process and especially his face when he looks at things or tries them on. I will keep updating the sword part here and throw up a finished picture of the costume and sword when it is finished.

If you are interested in following the costume part, I have started a thread here.
http://www.therpf.com/f24/halo-reach-noble-six-inpired-costume-10yr-old-pic-heavy-128975/

Last edited:
Thank you. Well here is the finished project. The sword now lights up. I couldn't get any good pictures of it lit up but here are some daylight photos.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back