HalloweenCostumes.com “Back to the Future Hoverboard”

yeesh thanks for showing me this. yeah i deleted my post stay away from this guy. can someone tell me what size the battery is supposed to be? i have tomorrow off i figure ill try a scratch build with some mdf i have lying around...
Edited my post to match. No use giving the guy free links.

-Nick

yeesh thanks for showing me this. yeah i deleted my post stay away from this guy. can someone tell me what size the battery is supposed to be? i have tomorrow off i figure ill try a scratch build with some mdf i have lying around...

The battery on mine from hoverboard.org.uk measures 9 3/4cm x 7cm.

The battery on mine from hoverboard.org.uk measures 9 3/4cm x 7cm.
i think we should stick to the matty board measurements i know its not accurate but if we stick the accurate sized battery on these boards its going to look too small wich is why most likley ill be making it myself cavx or Vormz could either of you measure the battery on your boards?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we should stick to the matty board measurements i know its not accurate but if we stick the accurate sized battery on these boards its going to look too small wich is why most likley ill be making it myself @cavx or @Vormz could either of you measure the battery on your boards?

The battery of the Matty board is exactly 4 2/3 x 3 inches. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We all got dates of March 15.

And that date hasn't changed on the site, so preorders probably have not filled up. Anyone who needs one should still be able to get one.
they told me theyre getting 3,000 units in on march 15th so i doubt pre-orders are filled, im guessing well have our boards shipped within 2-3 days after the 15th

I just ordered my Lenticular Honeycomb from Sommer's.
3 rolls at 24 x 36 and my boards being 8 x 28 I should be able to get at least 4 boards covered with some scrap left over.
At 10 per roll, it beats Joann Fabric's price of 6.99 for three 6 x 6 sheets.
Now I just need to order the HC Board a) because it's cheap, and b) I really need a comparison to the ones I make.
So glad I got my income tax back already.

Regards,
ElectroDFW
aka The Other David
#mcflydallas

I just ordered my Lenticular Honeycomb from Sommer's.
3 rolls at 24 x 36 and my boards being 8 x 28 I should be able to get at least 4 boards covered with some scrap left over.
At 10 per roll, it beats Joann Fabric's price of 6.99 for three 6 x 6 sheets.
Now I just need to order the HC Board a) because it's cheap, and b) I really need a comparison to the ones I make.
So glad I got my income tax back already.

Regards,
ElectroDFW
aka The Other David
#mcflydallas
Can you pm me link plz!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back