Halloween Green Arrow project. Help?

ATBrooks

Hey, guys! Sorry that's it's been awhile! I planned to do (and still plan to do) a Green Arrow fan film based off the CW series. But personal business got in the way such as working a new job, engagement breaking off and other duties, I have had to postpone that. :(

Right now though, Halloween and some more Cons are coming soon and I will not miss it! I am going to and throwing a huge Halloween party this year and am wanting to go as (obviously) Green Arrow. But what I was wanting to ask for help with was WHERE TO START? I searched the costumes on eBay and Amazon and found different types and looks. All resembling the CW series of course but I'm not sure which one to go with.

Such as what they would look like once I have it in person. Pictures may make them look decent or good but it's the finished project in hand that I'm worried about. So, if anyone has purchased or knows of someone who has purchased the suit of one of those sites, please tell me which one you (or they) bought so that I'm not wasting money. Would appreciate it guys! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks like a job for The Definitive CW Arrow Thread!

Seriously, virtually every piece of the costume (across both seasons) sourced, discussed, and who has found the most affordable prices. That includes opinions of the existing "common" Arrow costume sold on a lot of websites. The general consensus of that costume is that it provides a good base, and people have used certain aspects of it while upgrading, modifying, or replacing other parts of it.

Good luck!

^^ THIS ^^

And you can also head over to the Emerald Archers group on Facebook. It's been considerably more active lately than the Definitive thread.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back