halloween decorating ideas

cougar184

okay guys and gals need to ideas. I live in the Halloween capitol of the world and want to take part in home decoring contest. anyway my predator suit should be done by october and would like to decorate the yard in some type of predator theme. need ideas on what I should do. I thought about making a trophy wall.

You should go for the camp from Predators. A few skulls there, couple flayed skins here. Man, I get giddy when people talk about halloween, after all, I was born on it! Good luck on your contest!

just remember its not funny when people wet there pants its hilarious.
SteelCoffin007.jpg
f4cd6fdd.jpg
Webdownload022.jpg
Webtrashcan002.jpg

th_coffintry02.jpg
th_trashcan.jpg
we have used predators in hunts, a jungle set alot of fun we now use dead people :(
buckychair01.jpg

so any ideas on how i should do the skins? we had a huge storm here about a month ago so finding some tree parts will not be a problem

so any ideas on how i should do the skins? we had a huge storm here about a month ago so finding some tree parts will not be a problem

another trick of the trade for making flayed strips of skin. Grab a full length mirror. ( found at home depot for like 5 bucks) dust it lightly with baby powder. tint latex with flesh tone acrylic paint. paint layers of latex on the mirror ( as big and long as the mirror will allow ..can even do it in strips) after the latex dries ( can speed it up with a hair dryer or heat gun) dust it again with baby powder ( so the latex wont stick to itself) then peel it off the mirror ...hang the strips up ...then splatter one side with fake blood ...makes for a very eerie effect

another trick of the trade for making flayed strips of skin. Grab a full length mirror. ( found at home depot for like 5 bucks) dust it lightly with baby powder. tint latex with flesh tone acrylic paint. paint layers of latex on the mirror ( as big and long as the mirror will allow ..can even do it in strips) after the latex dries ( can speed it up with a hair dryer or heat gun) dust it again with baby powder ( so the latex wont stick to itself) then peel it off the mirror ...hang the strips up ...then splatter one side with fake blood ...makes for a very eerie effect

wow thts a really good way of dooing it i might give it a try i would have never thought of that thanks ptgreek

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back