Halloween Costumes?

I keep several costumes around. I've got Han Solo, Indiana Jones, and Slash all available at a moment's notice. On the other hand, I might try something different, but nothing's really coming to mind that I could do on a budget and that resonates with me.

Mr. Fusion! Didn't I see your avatar in Entertainment Weekly Obessive Fan of the Week?

Heh heh! Yep! That was me:lol

ewscan2.jpg

I've still got the Dean Cain suit, but it would take a few laps around the park before I could do it justice again, besides I'll probably wait a couple of years so my son and I can do dueling supers :)

Steve

That is funny! I appreared in EW shortly after you! I was supposed to have been in the POTC3 edition but they were slow in processing the information and I ended up in the Kelly Clarkson edition! Oh Well! It still had the pirates review so there was some link!

CIMG9130.jpg

That is funny! I appreared in EW shortly after you! I was supposed to have been in the POTC3 edition but they were slow in processing the information and I ended up in the Kelly Clarkson edition! Oh Well! It still had the pirates review so there was some link!

Awesome!

My issue was the 24 issue with a bald Brittany in the corner:rolleyes

Maybe we should start a seperate thread for EW's Obsessive Fans!

Steve

Totally budget with me this year. In the past I've done: Batman, The Rocketeer, Darth Vader, and The Greatest American Hero. Would love to be a Cylon, but that's way too much for this years funds. Maybe next year....

I have no idea... :( I'd love to do something new and fun... but I don't even know what my kids want yet. I better get on that because if they want big projects I'll end up as nothing again. :p

How "thrashed" is thrashed?

Marty's ceretainly wasn't mint! :lol

Steve

My mistake was launching off a jump ramp and snapping the tail right off. Valterra wood is not made for real skateboarding as I discovered the hard way.

Right now I'm working on completing my master chief armor. I'll probably end up doing that for Halloween. I'd like to start working on a grunt costume for my son, which would be pretty cool to be able to complete by then, but time constraints might prevent that.

Depends on what my son wants to be, he's between being Jack Skellington or Pac-Man...

Last year he was Jack Skellington, and if he goes that way, I'll wear my Oogie Boogie costume. I have been told if he is Pac-Man, I'm the red monster/ghost. :confused

I'm going to remake my Belle peasant dress to wear during the day -- then switching to the ballgown that night:

47558149_31e7021a57.jpg

Also hoping to heavily revamp my fiance's Beast costume in time. Just bought new fur yesterday, actually!

Depends on what my son wants to be, he's between being Jack Skellington or Pac-Man...

Last year he was Jack Skellington, and if he goes that way, I'll wear my Oogie Boogie costume. I have been told if he is Pac-Man, I'm the red monster/ghost. :confused
I'd love to see your Oogie Boogie costume, perhaps you could be convinced to start a new thread about it?

So the kids want to be a penguin and a puffle from that "Club Penguin" on line game... Should be straight forward... now for mom and dad? Hmmm.... :confused

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back