Halloween 2012. What is Everyone Working on?

This will be mine!

p4Zl7.jpg

Vader...DUH! or if something pops up in the local sports scene, I went as Andre Johnson last year (Jersey, towel over my head)...thought it was original but even a couple kids did it!

i need a printer, but im going to start IM mk3 soon, just finished getting every file im going to use. i pulled the voice changer from the optimus prime helmet toy and will incorporate that into my helmet. i highly doubt itll be done by halloween since im putting a crap load of detail into the bondo part. maybe itll be 100% before january so i can go to arizona comic con 2013.

Currently working on a comic book version Juggernaut and I'm hoping to be done by September if I can get the stupid helmet right.

Hello all. I plan on making a Red Royal Gaurd from star wars or Bane from tdkr. Need to do a lot of work out tith my arms though to make that look great. Wish you all luck :love

I'm working on a few, but the main one's are a Cobra Commander and a Cobra Crimson Guard for my bro and I. Also a Dredd 2012 costume in the works. I'll post some pics as the different parts come together. Good luck everyone on your outfits!

I don't dress up myself.. But I want to make my daughter a simple Bigfoot costume, we live in Iowa and the trick or treating can get cold! And Bigfoot was her idea... She's odd. :lol

Working on a Cloud Strife for my buddy (buster sword, shoulder, gauntlet, belt) and Indy for myself since I want to give plaiting a bull whip a try.

I'm doing Assassin's Creed Ezio, a reworked Altair, and also trying to get ten of my buddies and ladies into their costumes as well. Our Harlequin is ready, our Hellequin is in progress, and our Doctor is nearly there. We have the patterns for the Recruit Brotherhood costumes worked out, just raising money for the armor and leather for the rest of it.

Everyone got their boots first, so that's also taken care of, plus I want us all to do "spats" or wraparounds on the boots to hold the weapons, so we won't hurt the original leather.

We're inspired by the particular AC video that shows Ezio and his gang attacking the Papal guards in the square.

Any advice is more than welcome!

Deunan/WhiteHart/SeattleZam

well, what i thought i was going to be this year will have to be postponed. i need more time to do it right! and you guys have inspired me to pick up some helpful skills for the journey. thank you!
now to think of a Plan B costume. how vexing! it always takes me so long to decide what to be. since i've revisited a couple of my costumes before (30 Days of Night vamp, zombie, Eric Draven) to be frugal, i'd rather not go there again. but since spending is limited, it'll have to be something lame. :unsure
now to ponder...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back