Half a million!

ThatÂ’s how many visitors www.StarWarsHelmets.com has received since it went live nearly four years ago. If anyone would have told me that it would hit the 500,000 figure IÂ’d say they were mad given it averaged just 50 per day early on (which stats fans would have meant it would have needed over 27 years to hit the 0.5m mark).

Today it averages 500-600 visitors per day, reaching a peak of over 2,000 p.d. around the Sith premiere. Actually I do have a sneaking suspicion that in reality thereÂ’s actually only one, very sad individual who logs on and off five to six hundred times a day :lol

For the number freaks there are over 2,700 photos, spanning more than 130 pages showcasing close to 200 different helmets (replica and original) based on 64 different characters from 50 different prop makers and producers.

So this is just a quick note to say many, many thanks to all those who have supported the site over the years, either by visiting or sending in photos. Huge appreciation also of course to George Lucas and the many artisans who supported him in creating such a wonderful movie series.

Cheers

Jez

I frequently use your site for reference. Good stuff in there, been to it many, many times. It's even saved on my favorites. :D

Congratulations Jez :)

I'm not surprised you've got that many hits, it is THE site for SW helmet's. You've done an awesome job on it, and now that you're expanding with the new Sci-Fi movies section, I'd imagine you'll reach a mil in no time.

BTW, I think I'm responsible for about 50k worth of hits, and yes, it's at the top of my favourites list.

Congrats again Mate :thumbsup

Cheers.

Kraig

At this time hits are at 500,408 and counting...

Probably 17 RPF members are responsible for 99% of the hits.

I know I've visited at least once a month.

I never check, but do you have a guest log book?

Yup, I'm a frequent visitor, too. A tremendous reference library of the screen-used helmets as well as the ever-growing number of reproductions.

Congratulations, Jez. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Congratulationz mate ... I´m glad to hear that...

Your web is a MUST in almost EVERY single DAY in my life... not joking ...

Also you have a link in my work website ;)...

I hope you reach the MILLION soon .

Ben.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fettster @ Apr 25 2006, 11:10 AM) [snapback]1232822[/snapback]</div>
its your own fault for making such a good website.lol
[/b]

Couldn't have put it better myself.. Congratulations Jez, thanks for all your help over the years, and much continued and deserved success.

Dave C

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back