H.E.L.pe.R

jwfett

so i m thinking of making a helper bot from venture brothers does anyone have any reference photos i plan on using PVC pipe for most of the build

There seem to be plenty of pictures on google. Also, you might want to take a look at the 8" Mego style figures that were released a few years ago. On the back of the cards were instructions/cut-outs for making your own 8" scale HELPER. If you can find all of the card backs, you could scale up the parts and use those to construct a 1:1 version.

The base with the four "toes" and wheels on it looks like a standard office chair base. You might be able to find one of those at a thirft store or a store that re-sells old office equipment.

thanksthats what i thought about using for the base and i never came across those card backs so those will help alot

so here is what i have got done so far his eyes light up and are hooked up to a 9volt on the inside. i am currently working on the top portion which will have the glowing red dome on top
helper2.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back