Guilds in SW:TOR

We talked about it in the entertainment section...

I think it's an awesome idea !

I would have been in if it was a Republic guild ! :unsure

Official release is Dec 20th. Beta testers get a head start of 5 days before the official release.

In five days, I could be level 25-30 just from what I learned during the beta testing.

Another round of testing is this upcoming weekend. I plan to loose a lot of sleep.

is this an MMO with a monthly fee? or free?

Yes, it's an MMO with a monthly fee.

Will I need to purchase a monthly subscription in order to play Star Wars: The Old Republic?
Yes, a monthly subscription is required to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. Players will be able to select one of three different subscription options:
1 Month Subscription: $14.99 (£8.99/€12.99)
3 Month Subscription: $13.99 per month (one-time charge of $41.97/£25.17/€35.97)
6 Month Subscription: $12.99 per month (one-time charge of $77.94/£46.14/€65.94)

Oi, PvP servers...

Here is my take on it: I've been ganked in open world PvP and frankly, it is not fun. I want to choose when to fight. I can run around flagged for PvP if I choose on a PvE server, or can shut it off. PvP servers remove that choice.

I'll be on an RP server if they have them. Also, starting out as Republic...boo on Sith Empire.

With the exception of the cooly named but unfortunately acronymmed Shatter The Dawn in WoW, ever since EQ our guilds have had a Princess Bride theme, so we're going with ROUS this time.

And Sith all the way, baybee! (I can't help it, I'm dating a Sith Cheerleader)

I'm not saying that the troopers running around with blasters were not impressive. One of them wore me out a couple of times. But just the fact that I can make lightning come out of my fingers is awesome! At higher levels, you get invisibility and much more powerful force powers.

Interestingly, my trend stayed neutral from light to dark side during the first beta. No matter how sinister I was, it never moved. Probably not active yet.

Well i help run the 501st guild (been going since swg beta). You can check us out at Home - 501st XFOR - Guild website

Don't have to be a 501st member to get in or anything, so if you wanna play with other real fans check us out.

We have an Imperial and Republic guild setup for those wanting either side

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back