Guardian of the Galaxy Prison Pants Replika "Drax" Help ;)

LabFarm

Jr Member
Ok been spending a lot of time finding material and making pattern for my pants now there is only one thing that I am missing, I was hoping that some one here would know what it could be or where I could get it
image.jpg
So what I am looking for is this rubber thing..

Here are more Images so you can how it is going

image.jpg
That s my first fitting

image.jpgimage.jpg
Now I am weathering them and adding details I have all the things I need for that.

The rubber thing is a custom cast rubber tab with snaps embedded in it. I'm planning on making/molding one when I make my uniforms, but I don't know when that will be.

I guess I could start working on the master and get it molded. Not sure when I'll be picking up the rubber for the casts.

I guess I could start working on the master and get it molded. Not sure when I'll be picking up the rubber for the casts.
That sounds super awesome... I bought a yellow belt going to use that until later

here are where my pants are at now.....

image.jpgimage.jpg

Those look awesome. The metal doohickeys are the one thing stopping me from moving forward on my own uniform. There aren't any shots I've foudn where you can see them very clearly. I don't know if I expect better shots to come out, because I doubt they will.

Those look awesome. The metal doohickeys are the one thing stopping me from moving forward on my own uniform. There aren't any shots I've foudn where you can see them very clearly. I don't know if I expect better shots to come out, because I doubt they will.

Thank you man, that is a nice compliment coming from you ;) hope you will start yours again, and if you need any info on my stuff I will ofc give it

here is some more details

image.jpg

Did you use bits of circuit board fit the square greeblies?
So what I did, was using a photo of a circuit board and the used a clear poxy stickers on top.. Looks pretty good ;) use the same method for the back of shoes (just bigger poxy stickers)

That looks awesome there! great job on the pants and body paint. Wow your from Reykjavik Iceland, i was born in Keflavik Iceland when my dad was stationed there at the Base

Hahaha small world !! Well then you are my fellow icelandic Vikings ;)

p.s
next it is Yondu I know it is way bigger then this project but was hoping to get the jacked made for my.. Someone here ? Or would you recommend any one ?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back