Guantlets question???

Radon Cypher

Hey everyone. I tried to search this but I am still kind of stuck on something. What do you use to hold your gauntlets on your arms? Scintra? Leather? My wrist bomb consists of mostly foamies, and plastic. So it is very light. I guess im just looking for some suggestions? Any help is very appreciated. Thanks.

You could put velcro in the lower gauntlet half and on the underside of your forearm. That way when you slip it on the velcro will hold it in place.

You could put velcro in the lower gauntlet half and on the underside of your forearm. That way when you slip it on the velcro will hold it in place.
I kind of thought about that. I would like to make the part that wraps around my arm out of foamies, but i dont want it to be to lose or to tight that i cant get it on without stretching it or tearing it...but foam seems to be pretty tough, and I really like the way it looks when its painted and aged. Thanks for the tip Bovine. I will give it a try. Besides foamies are so cheap and you can do so much with it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back