Grusderk Mask

Dakath

So, here's the mask I bought from Powrmaijk. A nice Easter present :)

I'm happy with it but if I may give one comment, I had more expectation from the paintjob. But it's about a few details like the spots and the vains in the mouth.

Anyway, here it is on my suit.

ScreenShot186.jpg

So, here's the mask I bought from Powrmaijk. A nice Easter present :)

I'm happy with it but if I may give one comment, I had more expectation from the paintjob. But it's about a few details like the spots and the vains in the mouth.

Anyway, here it is on my suit.

ScreenShot186.jpg
nice how much did you pay for it and where can i get one?

I got it from a member here but I'm sure some one has got an e-mail adress from Grusderk, but I don't know what he's asking for a mask with an open and close mouth system.

You have no idea How lucky you are to get this. I'm starting to be addicted to face masks.
I got 2 full face DBP1/Raptor and 1 half mask and I'm still planning to get 1 more. Somebody help me :)

i curbed my mask obsession by running out of money, i wouldn;t advise it. find a different way to stop.
looks great on the pics but i have found some masks that look good in pics lack close up. doesn;t take much to add to the paint though

Thanks guy's.

Well I'm not an addict when it's about masks.

I made an agreement with my misses that I only can have 2, does not include my half mask.

An Usurper P1 and this one, so I'm selling my Bagy open mouth Wolf mask to keep the mask population in my house ad a descent level. :)

There is only on exception I want to make on the 2 mask rule and that is for the Usurper Wolf mask that is for sale on the Lair.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back