Grogu Sculpture

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VaderFace

Hi guys, this is my Grogu sculpture! There is still a few small things to finish, and smooth some parts!

F42AfgP.jpg

MA6WDCf.jpg

0Z0p8CF.jpg

3TvVX1L.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VaderFace

Hey! i use monster clay too! i think your sculpt looks amazing! is it solid monster clay or do you have something else as the core?
Thanks, it's very kind of you! I hope I understand what you mean, there is only a piece of wood inside the head so as not to use too much clay, the rest remained stable so without any internal structure! The hardness of the clay is medium!

Frogfreak

Sr Member
Thanks, it's very kind of you! I hope I understand what you mean, there is only a piece of wood inside the head so as not to use too much clay, the rest remained stable so without any internal structure! The hardness of the clay is medium!
Same as mine! thanks! i've been thinking of doing a similar project...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.