Grogu Animatronic - DONE! (For now)

Different animatronic. That one would be Julio's!
Adam's video was deleted or made private and none of his links worked. I wonder what happened?

Edit: It appears Adam may have be informed that new info came out that Julio's sculpt was used from another artist in this group without his permission so no future sales or runs for Julio's Grogu will be done.

Last edited:
I'm confused, I thought the Adam video one was different than the one that was just cancelled. I'm so confused lol

I'm confused, I thought the Adam video one was different than the one that was just cancelled. I'm so confused lol
No, it is the same one that was canceled. Julio and Co. were using my Grogu sculpt without my permission. When they were given access to my files, they were for private use only. They disregarded that and decided to offer it for sale (against our agreement). Luckily that is shut down. Adam was not aware and removed his video when I approached Tested.

Matt's Grogu also uses my sculpt :) Matt has my permission, but again these are to not be shared or produced in any way.

I am actually pretty rattled that Julio chose to do so, very blatantly.

Last edited:
No, it is the same one that was canceled. Julio and Co. were using my Grogu sculpt without my permission. When they were given access to my files, they were for private use only. They disregarded that and decided to offer it for sale (against our agreement). Luckily that is shut down. Adam was not aware and removed his video when I approached Tested.

Matt's Grogu also uses my sculpt :) Matt has my permission, but again these are to not be shared or produced in any way.

I am actually pretty rattled that Julio chose to do so, very blatantly.
Thanks for the clarification, Ralph. As mentioned, and to reiterate to anyone, this project and Ralph's sculpt will not be for sale in any capacity.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back