"Grimm" series props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

StickyFingers

This show seems to be full of great props to recreate. The book or the key might be a fun place to start. Anyone made anything from this series?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dallendy

I'm planning on (semi-) replicating the "monster" book.
Don't know how far I'll get or if I ever finish it, but I thought I'd give it a go.

Camaro91

I know this is an old thread but the blade the Reapers carry would be an awesome prop to make.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Marathoning the first season now.

So far the bear claw weapon looked pretty cool, but I am loving those 3 coins used in a later episode.

Love the "Grimm" reaper blade too :)

Chris

Camaro91

Haha I did the same thing this week with the episodes.

I found out that the Reaper blades are different depending on which Reaper weilds them. The two that I could read and found online have been

1. Erntemaschinen von dem Grimms (Reaper of the Grimms)
2. Vernichter der Grimms (Destroyer of Grimms)

BatFastard

Wax Box 001 - 01.jpg Wax Box 001 - 02.jpg

I did do this from series 2 (I think). It was used to store a fresh heart and wax poured oved the lid, which ran down the channels and into the cups on the side to create a 6 sided seal