Greyzone Alien Queen Skull.

Island Hunter

Hello Fellow Hunters! I have a 1/4 Greyzone Alien Queen Skull Model kit. Kit rocks and is huge. Does anyone know how much they sell for? I know that they are getting harder to locate. Thanks in advance!

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

Here is some pics. The thing is huge. Any info would help. I don't have room for it no more, and was hopping to get a opinon on how much they go for. Thanks!

Not sure if you still have this kit but it originally sold years ago for $175 and has fetched prices up to $300 for collectors willing to pay that.Inside sources have told me that Greyzon kits may be re issued in the future but no set date has been made.

I was thinking the same thing.Ive seen one last year go for 300 or so.Im very interested if you want to sell it.Im working on a 1/6 scale rep of it and have fallin in love with the sculpt after working on this thing.Pm if interested on a price i would love to own this!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back