Unlimited Run Green Goblin Still available

Re: Green Goblin helmet. UPDATE in post 1 Oct/10/15

My condolences for your loss Alex. take as much time as needed. family first.always.

Thank you all.
I'm back into the proper frame of mind. I checked again today and shapeways hasn't completed the last piece yet. I am not sure what the hell is taking so long.

Sorry for your loss dude, of course we will wait, take your time and be with your family, we will be here when you are ready.

My condolences for your loss Alex. take as much time as needed. family first.always.

My condolences

Looks like the print should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday :)

Re: Green Goblin helmet. UPDATE in post 1 NOV/09/15

Quick question.. Do you or anyone know what the price might be to be painted?

Btw sorry for the lost in the family:

Quick question.. Do you or anyone know what the price might be to be painted? Btw sorry for the lost in the family:
I don't, as soon as the first one has been cast I'll ship it to TheRocketeer I'm sure once he has one in hand he will be able to come up with a cost, and if you have ever seen anything he's finished in the past you wont hesitate to sign up. And thank you.

So you aren't offering a painted version? :(
Sure we are. If you want a finished one it will go to Therocketeer who would do the finishing work, his cost would be additional to the cost of the cast.

Anyone know what the likely cost of shipping to uk is?
TJack got an idea? You have shipped more to the UK then I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

@TJack got an idea? You have shipped more to the UK then I have.

Won't be able to get a proper quote until we have one boxed up but my best estimate based on the Canadapost website is around $90 with tracking/insurance. it will be a decent sized box so, so overseas will be pricey.

With regards to the eyes, I'm in the process of testing out some different films to try and get a look we are happy with. I'll update once I have something confirmed.

I'm definitely still interested but i'm not going to be able to commit or make a deposit until I see the final product and know what the functionality is going to be. Not to mention seeing The Rocketeers work on the helmet and knowing what those costs will be.

That's great but it's the deposits that are going to get this thing completed. We've already covered cost of printing it, we will start to master it but need deposits to get the project moving. Everyone who sends the deposit is gaurenteed a spot. This will be changing to a Limited Run so after the run of helmets are made I can't gaurentee that we'll do another one. Other projects on the work bench and all.
I'm definitely still interested but i'm not going to be able to commit or make a deposit until I see the final product and know what the functionality is going to be. Not to mention seeing The Rocketeers work on the helmet and knowing what those costs will be.

Last edited:
Re: Green Goblin helmet. UPDATE in post 1 NOV/10/15

Sunkistshark ok, one last queation before I go away and decide what bills not to pay , is the price in canadian dollars or US dollars? With current exchange rates it makes a big difference here in the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Green Goblin helmet. UPDATE in post 1 NOV/10/15

Ive added 2 pictures of the print in post 1. Theres alot of people on the interest list but Ive only heard back from 3. Tjack and I wont to keep this rolling so the deposits need to come in.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back