Unlimited Run Green Goblin Still available

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sunkistshark

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
<strong>
<strong>

Tjack and I WILL NOT be doing any finishing work on these. I recommend Therocketeer but that is completely in your hands to contact him and set it up.
The cost of the helmets are $200 plus shipping for a raw kit. This will include the front and back of the helmet, clear lenses, both top and bottom teeth and a mesh for the mouth.
Gold lenses are no longer available so the price has been dropped to 200.
These are either cast in smooth-on Onyx or smooth-cast 300 both are ceramic backed.

goblin eye.jpg

IMG_1313.JPG

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Monkey67

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Green Goblin helmet. William Dafoe

Huge GG fan, but not the movie versions. But hey it's the Dafoe & GG so...yeah maybe depending on price.

Mr.Spider

Sr Member

I have always wanted one and I will have the money for this after this month so I'm def in pending final product and price.

But I have always wanted one of these for my collection and shelf....... and to scare the GF every once in awhile

Sunkistshark

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

We've hit a snag with the modelling. I'll keep everyone updated once I know more