great alien egg tutorial!

Excellent.
I must remember this for halloween
Mrs Tusky's gooa love making thoese, scare the crap outta trick or treaters

another thing you could dois tie a knot or fix the string to the flaps some how but leave extra string hanging i n the egg, tie the four strings to a washer or piece of wood and set a face hugger in the egg so at the same time the egg opens the hugger rises out somewhat

another thing you could dois tie a knot or fix the string to the flaps some how but leave extra string hanging i n the egg, tie the four strings to a washer or piece of wood and set a face hugger in the egg so at the same time the egg opens the hugger rises out somewhat

i was sort of thinking that too newpred, but id would just attach a foam facehuggers legs to the end of each flap so when the flap is pulled
the legs show and the facehugger seems to emerge due to the legs being pulled forcing the body to come outword,

ima try this soon, good find pred of death, Indy mogul is a fav of mine too, i remember seeing there freddy tutorial lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back