Limited Run Grays Sports Almanac v.2 – 100% SA! $48 Shipped! SOLD OUT!

Oh and btw .. does the Oh LáLá cover have the inside prints (masthead) ??? .... and could you confirm the measurements if I PM you the measurements of the Sex Appeal Magazine ........ just wanna be super sure, since I've already ended up with one set of covers that were too small :)

Hey, I'd love to get in on this! Put me down for a V3 Almanac & Ooh LaLa Cover :D

be warned i needed a almanac for a local car show. i missed out on marks v2 run and bought a almanac from germany, its a piece of junk! came with the blue receipt and silver blast from the past bag... the grey is actually a purple color, its horrible!!

mark i prey your v3's come in before nov 7th i would like to have mine autographed at a event on those dates, fingers crossed!!

Phew.. I was about to place a bid on that one. I appreciate the warning! If only I could buy the silver bag by itself though!

Last edited:
hi guys,

v3s arrived last night & they are a great improvment from v2 since this is a direct scan from Dan's original cover :thumbsup give me a day or two to sort it out & I'll PM everyone on the interest list for payment, stay tuned!

hi guys,

v3s arrived last night & they are a great improvment from v2 since this is a direct scan from Dan's original cover :thumbsup give me a day or two to sort it out & I'll PM everyone on the interest list for payment, stay tuned!

Wasn't V2 a scan too? (cleaned up and all that) Can you post a comparison picture? I already bought you v2 but maybe I'll make the change to v3. Will you still be sending the blue receipt with silver text as the original one?
Thanks!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back