Graflex 3-cell parts

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Darth Mule, May 17, 2006.

  1. Darth Mule

    Darth Mule Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

    Trophy Points:
    Anyone know where I can get the lower half for a graflex 3-cell (luke ANH) style. I've had the upper half sitting around for awhile and would love to finally get around to finishing it up.
  2. James Kenobi 1138

    James Kenobi 1138 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

    Trophy Points:
    Try posting a WTB (want-to-buy) in the junkyard, THX1138 usually has some. You can always try ebay or camera stores that carry vintage cameras, but a good WTB here is usually a safe bet.
  3. Solo Nomo

    Solo Nomo New Member

    Trophy Points:
    Darth Mule,

    I am also in the same situation. Let me know how you make out and if you find a good source somewhere. As you can see from my sig I've been looking for a lower for a while. Someone mentioned that a salt and pepper shaker exists that has the perfect finish and is the right size but I havn't found this anywhere.
  4. Jedidentist

    Jedidentist Well-Known Member

    Trophy Points:
    There are many to be had...the Junkyard you seek.

Share This Page