Good tutorial for making the L4D pipe bomb online?

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A friend of mine is ADDICTED to this game, and is hoping I can help him out with making some of the weapons.

Never played it myself, but I have seen some pretty awesome cosplay costumes of the characters, and some of the prop weaponry they have looks pretty cool. I figured I would start with the pipe bomb and work my way over to the other things in the game, but I am kinda stuck with little to no reference.

I was hoping someone had a tutorial online for how to make these things. It looks to be , well, a pipe, and some electronic doodad that lights up on the side, and a switch. Seems pretty easy.

Just not getting much love from google and I think I might have been added to a few "lists" by searching how to make em :lol

Thanks in advance
Chris

You might try Cosplay.com. A quick google got me here.
1853215.jpg

1862109.jpg

Yea, I saw that one but there's no "how to" guide for assembling it.

I'm thinking I might not go the "fully functional" route (meaning no light up, no buzzing, it damned sure ain't gonna blow up), but more of a decorative route.

Thinking of a shadow box display with a "In case of zombies Break Glass" option :)

Chris

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back