Good site to add Pyrotechnics to canons and such

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

Found this site when looking for effects to add to a pred suit ..Has some cool things that could be applied to your suit

LINK

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dieabolic

I have used this type of flash powder and still have one of the hand held guns around here someplace. Trust me when I tell you if you mix this stuff wrong or it gets packed to tight before you set it off the result will be a spectacular, blinding flash. And it is hot enough to burn you and melt parts of a suit.

Wolfie1381

pyrotechnics, imo, are something no oen should EVER fk about w/, and certainly not even consider adding to a suit.

charlie1

Yeah I have to agree this is not a good idea. In my Fett builds, a few people have kicked around the idea of working flamethrowers with some dubious results at best. Unless you have specific training, in controlled enviroment, adding this to a suit is just asking for a very bad accident.

Charlie