Good batgirl cowl options?

krayzielilsmoki

I will be putting together a batgirl costume for my fiance so she can start doing charity events with me.
My biggest hurdle is finding a good cowl.
I know reeves has a good one but it's also pricy which I wouldn't mind paying if there is nothing comparable on the market.
Any input and suggestions is appreciated.
Thank you.

Given that the costume design is still relatively new, I haven't seen that many options up for sale. You could commission it from someone in Pepakura format. A bit more work, yes, but probably cheaper in the long run.

Thanks for the input! I went ahead and ordered the Reevz cowl. Very excited to get it but it will take 10 to 12 weeks to arrive.
Next I need to look for a decent batgirl print file so I can start working on the suit.

i work also on a batgirl cowl. based on the batgirl premium format (sideshow) statue. if you're interested - let me know ;).

Ahh, I just ordered the Reevz cowl last night. Thanks for the offer though! Next Im on a hunt for the files needed to make her suit. The goal is to have a basic black suit with some muscle shading and the bat logo on the chest. The rest is just gloves, boots, belt, and cape and the costume will be complete.

I'm also on the hunt and I unfortunately don't think my student budget has room for a ReevzFX cowl. Anyone know of other options (I have looked into Pepakura already).

Last edited:
I'm also on the hunt and I unfortunately don't think my student budget has room for a ReevzFX cowl. Anyone know of other options (I have looked into Pepakura already).
Message iNSPIRATION, he posted on this thread, I dont know how much he charges but he also says he makes them.
The reevz cowl was ordered a while ago and Im stll waiting. He said it could take up to 12 weeks, so he is definitely not the go to guy if you need things quick.
Ill post pictures once it arrives, Im hoping its as good as it looks in the pictures.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back