Limited Run Gold Leafed Infinity Gauntlet Run - Left Hand w/Light Up Stones!

BEWARE PEOPLE.......READ THE FEEDBACK I LEFT IN REGARDS TO MY TRANSACTION WITH HIM. IF HE DELETES THIS YOU CAN FIND IT UNDER HIS FEEDBACK SECTION.

Hey bud I know your on the list for one of these. But I wanted to make you aware of who your dealing with. Beware is all. Here is my feedback I left this morning of my transaction. It shows shipped but it truly hasn’t.

So I was super stoked about getting this gauntlet initially for my brother for a Christmas gift. I had been chatting with him about turned around times and finally pulled the trigger on November 29th. Per our previous conversation it was a two week turn around but I wanted to double check to ensure I would have it by Christmas and he assured me I would. Well the expected ship date came and went and no contact from him so I messaged him and he tells me sorry he couldn’t get it done cause he’s on vacation.... really! So after scratching my head I asked when, and he said it would ship after Christmas before the new year. I ran out and got my brother something else for Christmas and decided to add it to my Collection. Well the new year came and went and still nothing. More excuses. So then he send me supposedly pics of what appeared to be my finished gauntlet and says he is done and will ship it on Tuesday the 16th and for me to send him the remaining balance. So it did. Well Tuesday came and went and by Friday with no tracking info I contacted him for an update and yet again more excuses and it would go out on Monday the 22 nd of January 2018. So when Monday came I messaged him for tracking info and he sent it finally. I thought this was finally over and it was on its way. Well by Wednesday the tracking info hadn’t updated. What was stated on the post office website was a label was created but no item was dropped off. So I asked him to double check the tracking and He didn’t respond for two more days stating that on his way to the post office he realized he forgot to put on a clear coat to protect it. And yet again it would go out on Monday the 29th. So demanded an update Monday early afternoon and he reaponded with it is on its way. He dropped it off earlier in the morning. So I asked him if the tracking changed or if it was the same. He said the same and to give it by end of business day for the tracking info to update. I did and no change. I checked this morning at 6 am and yet still no change. So I contacted him telling him to refund me and he had till noon to do so or I would be filing a PayPal despute. I told him enough was enough and as much as I wanted this as a part of my Collection I no longer wanted it. Told him not to rush to the post office to try to mail it as I didn’t want it any more. Just Please refund me. No response! Claim filed. What makes it so much worse is that at no point when he came across an obstacle did he attempt to contact me of any delay or delays. It was only when I reached out to him did I get the excuses and not in a timely manner

@Markgarcia10 Woah! I have to say I'm totally shocked by all this! I had no idea you were upset Mark. I thought we had been keeping great open communication and I've been sending you updates about your gauntlet almost every other day. I apologize for all the delays, but It did ship out yesterday as promised. I've sent you a PM. Really hope we can work this out. Again, I'm really sorry that I've upset you.

BTW, here is a pic of the finished gauntlet that is on it's way to you now and should arrive by Thursday ;)

M2PGohD.jpg

Last edited:
Look it soul, the last thing I am going to do is get into a *** for tat. But one point that’s needs to be made and understood is that the only communication that occurred from you were responses to my requests for updates each and every time a Monday came and went among the other deadline dates that came and went. I didn’t state not one false fact in my feedback. One thing about me is I am about the details. I am a retired disabled vet and once worked at the post office and know the ins and outs of the system. So despite what you stated in regards to it finally shipping out yesterday is false. But to give you the benefit of the doubt once again, I called and spoke with a friend who is my local post master general. He stated that in order for your package to have been left yesterday morning by you and not scanned into the system all day would have been gross negligence and highly not likely. That means it would have sat on that counter when you dropped it off with the pile of other packages you stated were there and stayed on that counter the entire day while carriers helped other clients throughout the day and scanned every other package but yours and then on top of it went home leaving your package on the counter all night and almost all morning until 11:20 this morning your time, 1:20 pm my time when it was finally scanned as received. Just received...not scanned and finally departed after sitting for 24 hours, but finally received and is still at your local drop off spot. These are not my words, but from a post master general after I gave him tracking info and looked into it. The funny thing about it is as soon as I got your response to my paypal claim started and feedback left the package had finally been received within the same hour, and when I had emailed you this morning at 6 am I gave you till noon to just squash everything and refund me my money. Nothing would have been said or done on my part, but once I leave you feedback past my deadline, and filed my PayPal despute like I stated I would. Your package gets dropped off and you finally respond to me. Coincidence, maybe...... not likely. Again I think through out this endeavor I have been more than patient, more than understanding, and more than communicative and far have exceeded the norm that anyone should have endured in every ascpect of this transaction. I understand how feedback can adversely make or break ones business and am willing to retract it for the sake of your business. I will look into this unless you know a better way for it to get done.

I completely understand where you are coming from Mark. And though it seems unlikely, it IS a coincidence. It must be!? I don't know how else to explain it. I said I dropped it off at the post office yesterday and I did! I promised you it would arrive by Thursday and I stand by that, it will! I didn't see any of your messages until I logged in on my lunch break today (I've been at work since 9am) and by that point noon had already passed. You didn't give me any time at all to even give you the refund you were requesting before opening a claim. And all of this AFTER the package had already shipped anyways.

I know it has been a frustrating experience and I do apologize for that. As for communication. I thought I was doing an amazing job to be honest with you. Yes, you are 100% correct that almost all of our communication was my responses to your requests. But I thought I was handling them with great care and in a timely manner. Here is a timeline for our past 9-10 communications (your question or concern, my response, and the amount of time lapsed in between:

Jan 2nd
6:30am – 11:30am – 5hrs

Jan 7th
2:00pm - 6:00pm – 4hrs

Jan 11th
8:30am – 5:30pm – 9hrs

Jan 15th
5:30pm – 6:00pm - 1/2hr

Jan 18th – Jan 19th
3:00pm- 10:00 pm – 31hrs

Jan 23rd – Jan24th
7:00pm – 9:30am - 14.5hrs

Jan 26th – Jan27th
6:30am – 10:00am – 3.5hrs

Jan 29th
7:00am – 3:00pm – 8hrs

Jan 30thth
4:30am – 12:00 - 7.5hrs

Now granted, most of these communications were you asking "why the delay?" and me doing my best to give an explanation which I know is not what you wanted to hear. Again, I understand you would have liked for me to instigate these messages and I will learn from this experience and strive to do more of that with all my future transactions. This has been a huge learning experience for me!

I just want to state again that I really appreciate all your patience and understanding with me and dealing with all the delays. For that I cannot apologize enough. As I said in my PM, I completely understand if you no longer want the gauntlet, but please know that I was true to my word when I said I shipped it out yesterday. I really hope that once it arrives you'll see how much time and effort I've put into it and that you'll change your mind about all this. I've been on RPF for many years and I always strive for top quality customer service and products. But, If you are still certain after the gauntlet arrives that you no longer want it for any reason at all, then please send it back and I will cover ALL return shipping costs on it and happily give you a full refund including the original shipping at my loss.

I also really appreciate your willingness to retract the negative feedback. I'm not sure if that is a possibility, but once this whole thing is resolved I will look into contacting admin about it. However, I want to make sure I really can turn this situation from a negative one into a positive or at least an amicable one for the both of us. I hope you see things the same way.

In all sincerity,

- Jeremy

Jeremy,

Well, Thursday has come and gone and now it’s Friday and the mail has come but still nothing! In fact the package is apparently still at your post office if it is there but it never left your home town.

I ordered this from you on Nov. 29th. And when the order was placed you stated you would cast the items that weekend. You knew the urgency and my hopes of having it by Christmas. My original delivery date was the 18th of December and on the 20th, I messaged you asking for an update as I hadn’t received anything from you two days after my ship date. So no the requests didn’t start in January for mere updates but in December, and no you didn’t respond in a timely manner cause it took you two days to respond to me on my initial update request. So on the 22nd of December you tell me how you was so busy you never had a chance to start. My issue was as is to this day is the lack of communication on your part. That was four days after my due date. You as a businessman should be on top of your orders and expected due dates and should be keeping customers informed when you so called get so backed up that you hadn’t even started when first state upon receiving a deposit that you will start THAT weekend. Almost a month went by and you hadn’t even started it and had no thought to message me and any other person behind be on the list that you are now a month behind schedule? Really! Not only did you not do this but as you excused yourself you stated you would cover my shipping cost but you still charged me shipping.

Please go back to the December 22nd response from you where you stated you would cover the shipping.

couple more weeks of excuses go by and you finally say your done and ask for the remainder of the money. So I send it. You tell me it will go out on Monday again!, but nope a week almost goes by and the tracking doesn’t update so I ask you to double check it and explain why. You tell me “oh, I forgot to clear it for protection” Really! And yet again you couldn’t message me once you had realized this but after I ask for yet another update! Your response is it will go out yet again on Monday the 22nd! And yet another week goes by and nothing! So I had finally had. You had until noon on the 26th to refund me my money and when you didn’t I filed a PayPal claim, but in your eyes I didn’t give you enough time....really. I gave you nothing but time!

doing good business is keeping your customers in the loop. Not waiting for them to contact you for an update or to see what the delay is. You are the first person to know of each and every delay as they come up. You are the first person to know wether or not your going to or not going to be able to meet a promised deadline. So it’s bad business when you do not inform your customers and these issues arise. Every one of your messages to me were only you were responding to my requests for a simple update until my last message when i left you a message at 6 in the morning and gave you till noon to just refund me.

anyways, at this point I couldn’t be more clear than this. PLEASE REFUND ME MY MONEY. I NO LONGER WANT IT. It never made it! I am done and over it. Go to your post office get you gauntlet and send it to the next person in line. I hope they enjoy it.

Good luck with your future endeavors,

Mark

How can you say it's still in Denver??? Are you sure you have the correct tracking #?
It departed Denver on the 30th. USPS said it would be delivered yesterday, great, USPS fails me again! At least it's probably out for delivery as I type this. Definitely not in Denver. Just send it back. I'll pay for everything as promised.

kJwakUq.jpg

Sorry this is happening! Sorry for the delays, Sorry for not responding to your messages fast enough, Sorry for not covering original shipping, (I totally forgot about that one), but I will cover everything, so there is no out of pocket cost to you at all. You did leave me a message at 6am, but I don't wake up until 8am, didn't get to work until 9am and didn't even log into the RPF until AFTER noon. Didn't see any of your messages that day until after you had already filed the paypal claim and a day after the package had already been shipped anyways.

I will give you your money Mark. No problem. Like I said I'm happy to work with you on this. I'm not sure what you mean by held back? I dropped it off like I usually do. I've sent thousands of packages through this location. Never had a problem except for delays in getting the package scanned into the system, which seems to be a problem all over the nation when it comes to USPS. I hope you understand that whatever is going on with the package has nothing to do with anything I've done. It's been out of my hands for days and I did everything right when it comes to buying the label, applying it correctly, dropping it off, etc. I wanted nothing more than for you to receive the package on Thursday which should have happened. USPS has caused me so many problems with this transaction I'm reconsidering using them for any future dealings. UPS is far more expensive, but it seems worth it to avoid a fiasco such as this. Tracking shows that it is in MI. I'm not sure if there was any delivery attempt yet, but It does have signature confirmation. Not sure if you knew that you do have to sign for the package. I totally understand where you are coming from when you say you are done. I get that. I truly do. Just please send it back to me so I can give it to the next person in line. I have way to many hours into it to just let it go. I'm a good person Mark, and I know you are too. Please lets just work together at this point so I can get the gauntlet back and you can get your money back. I really want this to work out for the both of us. I have no hard feelings towards you as I'm sure this has been an incredibly frustrating experience. It's been stressing me out too! I'm very passionate about this stuff and all I want to do is share that passion.

Last edited:
I just got a text update from USPS: "The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. The item is currently in transit to the destination as of February 2, 2018 at 12:51 pm. It is on its way to WATERFORD, MI 48327."

This is infuriating for the both of us! SO SO SORRY man. Please don't be mad at me. We are both getting screwed by USPS at this point. I really hope it gets delivered today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got another status update from USPS: Arrived at Post Office 02/03/2018 6:01am WATERFORD MI 48327.

And another: USPS will arrive by 8:00pm. Latest status Out for Delivery 02/03/2018 9:50am WATERFORD MI 48327.

Last edited:
Finally! "USPS 9407809699938149693533, Delivered, Left w/Indvdual 02/03/2018 12:01pm WATERFORD MI 48327"

- - - Updated - - -

I can send over the funds for return shipping ASAP. Just let me know how much.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back